My Writings

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why is my depression stronger than it use to be?


In high school I took Dance and I enjoyed creative writing.  I'd get lost in my writing, it was like I was someone, I was happy, I wasn't me.  I would get so involved at dance I'd forget about life and everything going on around me it was just me and the music and my ballet slippers.  Back in high school I really enjoyed doing these two things.  But now... Now it's blah, boring.  I lost interest in dance when my ballet teacher retired Dance just was not fun anymore.  And as for writing I can't seem to be someone else I can't fight reality. In high school I had Good Natural Highs from dance and writing now I take benadryl to numb out of life. I don't enjoy things like i use to. I'm thinking not finding the joy in the things has affected my depression... or my depression affected how I enjoy things.  I want to enjoy these things but the passion is gone.  What do i do to get the passion back?

No comments:

Post a Comment