My Writings

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gonna try a new workout plan... let me know what you think

the weight machines at the gym.  Cuz i need to tone up.  I can't do any impounding workouts cuz of my ankles the pain is heading up to my knees.  so I'm gonna do each machine for each area of my body for 5 minz (like a Jillian Michales workout dvd she focus on each area of her body for 5 minz) I'm gonna use the lightest weight possible cuz i don't wanna bulk up i wanna be lean  I'm doing this for a week to see then I'll see from there if it's working or not.  depending on how i feel after i might go swimming in the pool at the gym also. 
If anyone has any suggestions on how to make the workout better please share... I'm open for suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. If you're using very small weights, wait about 3 weeks to see results in your arm. 3-5 lb weights are usually what celebrities use to tone their arms and avoid bulking up.

    My arms are a huge problem area for me ):

    ReplyDelete