My Writings

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

what do i do???

Do i go to this 12 step program for Eating Disorders and I fess up to some of the things i do or don't do? or do i just don't go? 
I'm sick of food and having it in my face but cuz all i do is frigging eat... well i do go through phases of fasting and binging and B/P 
I want help, I want the help to not eat... to fast, to be strong, to resist food.  I don't want full help until I'm to my goal weight.
It's free to go to. 

what would you suggest i do? Go... or don't go?

1 comment:

  1. One thing I've learnt- you won't succeed at getting better unless you want to get better from all your symptoms; you don't get to pick and choose which eating disorder you want, it doesn't work like that. You have to want to get totally better, you have to want it more than you've ever wanted anything, and the only way to get over bulimic symptoms is to eat. Learn how to nourish your body. No type or amount of therapy is going to teach you to be anorexic, that's not what it's about.

    ReplyDelete