My Writings

Monday, September 6, 2010

$MONEY$

$$$.$$
$,$$$,$$$.$$ that would be nice to have that much money.
I owe my dad money cuz of some of the things I've done cuz of depression (long story Not gonna go into it, if you know me you know the details)
So I'm needing a job. I'm scared to go get a job... I'm scared it'll be too much stress and it'll cause me to have a mental break down, well that's why I'm in debt to my dad. UGH. it's frustrating.
I don't know how parents do the things they do. How do they provide shelter over our heads, medical insurance, cars, car insurance, food, water, heat, electricity, be there for us when we feel we can't go on much longer, still stay sane, provide for our extra activities like dancing or soccer, or whatever it is that you did ... Parents do so much for us. I don't understand how they do so much and not break down.
Maybe cuz they just have to be strong.
I dunno how i got from money to parents... but in a way I understand... I don't understand how parents make enough money to provide things they do. How am I to go into the world and survive when I don't understand... it all just seem so hard and I dunno how to overcome that and just go for it.
So how am i to get anywhere if i live in fear of the hardships??? UGH
I guess take it a step at a time... and accept their support and love that they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment