My Writings

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Homework assignments

Home work I'm giving myself or someone has given me: Write when I think about (person i shouldn't think about) Where I'm at, what I'm doing, and what I'm thinking about. Go to more church activities face my fear of social outings if I have anxiety then at least I'll know I'm still alive, and I have my anxiety meds I can take if it seems like too much anxiety. Crochet a row each day (I'm working on making a rag). Fill out application for Medicaid. Finish listening to codependent no more. Do Anthony Robbins CD's. And find a way to earn extra $$$.$$

Why write when I think about this person? Because my counselor wants to help me find out a pattern or to see if there is a pattern. Where am I at? What am I doing? What am I thinking about in detail about this person? etc.

Church activities, why attend those? It's a safe environment for one. It'll get me interacting with others, and get me out of the house. I tend to get anxiety with social situations so this will help me face them in a good environment.

Crocheting. I've been watching my grandma crochet all my life, she taught my cousin how to crochet and he made a drawstring bag with crocheting, he's made lots of Benni's (SP?) and lots of other crafts. I think it'd be fun to learn and a good way to help me deal with my anxiety.

Read Codependent No More, My counselor wants me to read the book cuz she thinks I may be codependent. and my dad wants me to do Anthony Robbins cuz he thinks that he'd help me over come or help me face my problems. IDK but I need to overcome the hardships in my life and if these are what people are recommending I do I'm gonna give it a shot.

$$$.$$ How to do that. I'm gonna call the plasma center and see if I'm allowed to donate/sell my plasma or if the medications I'm taking won't allow me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment