My Writings

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm burning you out of my life









"when you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place" Unknown

This is one quote i need to work on remembering when things get tough. Remember how strong I really am and not let the pain overcome me.

So I've stopped communicating with a so called friend last month this "friend" was not good for me... is not good for me. I care for this friend, and a part of me feels I am nothing without this "friends" approval. So i wrote a little something just to vent...

I don't understand it but it feels as though there is a hole inside of me.
A hole that once was filled with lies, lies i wanted to believe.
That you really cared for me like friends care for each other.
That I really am attractive. Now everything that i once hoped is now shattered.

So I'm working on forgetting about this so called friend, burning this person out of my life for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment