My Writings

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My collage Notebook

Some of these things I did before my stay at the hospital others I did after my stay at the hospital... It's in random order.

LOVE YOUR SELF - what does that mean to me?
I need to learn to love myself for who I am and accept my flaws/negative and the positive.

Jillian Michales - I think she's amazing how she won't let an "excuse" stop her from doing what needs to be done (workout wise)

SMILE MORE - I need to smile more. Everyone tells me I have such a beautiful smile. I should share it with the world around me. You never know what a smile will do to another persons day.


Becoming Your Own Best
HOPE
If you can't become your own best hope what can you hope for in life?













PILLS
Diet Pills - I want so badly to be thin. I'll take diet pills with hardly any food so i can get the most from the pills.
I've taken so many diet pills that i can't even name all of them.
GREEN TEA (the brands I dunno), Lipitrol, Internal Fat Flush, And Many more...

Anti Depressants - With out them I'd probably end my life. Sad to say but it's true. I'm not in my right mind set and I don't think straight when I'm not on them... So I'm gonna have to be on them for the rest of my life.
Others - I take to NUMB my feelings. To relieve physical pain and every once in a while just to take.
Collar bones, Skinny arms, Flat toned Tummy, Toned.

Skinny legs, Flat stomach, Perfection.

Strong, space between Legs!!!

Perfection.







Drink more water - Cleanse Your Body - Water = Thin

My Goal - Flat toned stomach

Scale - Weigh weigh and weigh

My goal - Toned sleek body. Toned arms toned stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment