My Writings

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

UGH... It's Not enough... Look 4 the positive

Why am i not happy with the weight loss I have? I want to see a 5lbs lost every day not just 2lbs. I know that's not rational but I'm working so hard for the weight loss. I don't want to be in my 200's anymore. I wanna be THIN THIN THIN!!!!! My dad has asked me to read this book called The Power Of Positive Thinking. I've listened to the first CD it talks about prayer, thanking for things that have not happened yet, show faith in that it will happen, and when you get a negative thought replace it with a positive thought. So at night when I lay down I repeat to myself I am thin, I am thin, I am thin... I have a fast metabolism, I have a fast metabolism, I have a fast metabolism... My body is a fat burning machine, my body is a fat burning machine, my body is a fat burning machine... I am feeling stuffed, I am feeling stuffed, I am feeling stuffed... I repeat these things until I feel that way, I don't quite believe them yet but I hope I will someday. I know those are not quite what the CD is talking about but I figured that it won't hurt to apply positive thinking towards my weight loss.
What the CD does talk about is reading the New Testament and underlining all the positive, faith, praying passages. And looking for the positive in the negative, not letting the negative thoughts over power you. I do alright at looking for the positive, it when I get tired that I become to worn out to fight the thoughts and that's when I need to do so the most .
Yesterday I worked out for an hour... Put weights on my ankle and walked around with them on, paced around the house just to burn calories, did crunches, crunches, and more crunches, All I could think about were am I burning enough calories to lose the weight I want to lose? I hate how consumed my thoughts are with this but I dunno how to change it. I lost 2 freaking pounds and I'm mad cuz I am 228 not 225.
I'll add more later to this blog, I've got more to say, I'm just not how to say it...
Loves
Britni Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment