My Writings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

FOOD FOOD FOOD CAN'T GET IT OUTTA MY MIND

It kills me to admit this... Cuz I know some people read this might show my parents and I don't want them to know how I feel unless they can talk to me and help support me instead of put me down. I feel they don't understand how I feel so when they don't they put me down and tell me to change my mind set but I can't. If it were that simple i would. But it's not.

CAN'T
GET FOOD OFF MY MIND
Can't get it off my mind
I can eat fruits
I can eat veggies
They are low in calories
They'll help me be thin
They can make me perfect

PLAY DOUGH ICE CREAM THE BOMB

But that pizza is calling my name
That ice cream yummy yum yum
Those doughnuts glazed and chocolate
When will this STOP?!?!?!?


It's getting so bad
I binge almost constant
It's a fight
An on going fight
If i keep eating
I'll get more and more stretch marks
I'll never be thin
I want to be thin
I want to be perfect


It's horrible
It has gotten to the point that when I eat
It feels as though my chest is tightening
There's something in my airways
I get short of breath
...
Then after I eat I feel sick
Sick enough to make myself purge
I'm to the point...
...Why eat if it makes me feel so horrible
I just dunno what to do.
...
I want to be perfect
I want to be thin
I want bones

No comments:

Post a Comment