My Writings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

"EMBRACE THE NEGATIVE & SEEK FOR THE POSITIVE"

I went to church yesterday. I was just going to go to give the key to someone who needed the key, but then some friends came over and saw that I was struggling. They gave me hugs, told me that they love me, and my one friend sat with me for an hour and just talked. We missed Sunday school oops... but it was OK, I needed to someone to talk to someone who understands how I feel and lets me know it's OK to feel what I'm feeling. After talking we went to Relief Society and one of my childhood friends was giving the lesson, she shared this quote with us, it came to her one night when she was just pondering. The quote "Embrace the negative and seek for the positive". What a quote. I was feeling so low, it was nice to hear it. There is positive in the negative we just need to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment