My Writings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I DON'T GET IT... UPDATE... AND THANK YOU

This may be a little TMI depending on who you are...
But I had my period the entire month of December then no period until 2 weeks ago... and now I'm on my period again... I had a week with no period.... WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME??????

So I had a rough week last week... I think Sadie's death was the final straw and caused a breakdown. But I was able to talk to one of my good friends who lives in Texas... Chow I love you and I am so glad you're in my life. Talking to my friend getting updated with how she's doing helped distract me from what I was feeling and I felt better. The next day another good friend of mine Taresa and her daughter Erika we went to the aquarium... saw sharks, fish, spiders, the penguins and just had a lot of fun. I was able to focus on the present instead of the past. Those two days helped get me back on track. Friends are amazing... They help you without even knowing they help.

I want to thank you who know me in person who have emailed me or stopped by to help me feel even better. I really don't know what I'd do without you all in my life. You have all been there for me, and I love you all so much.
Thank you so much
Britni

No comments:

Post a Comment