My Writings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

CHILDHOOD EAR TRAUMA - ADULTHOOD EAR TRAUMA

How smart are little children?
Well when I was little I was not. I put a rock in my ear, it got stuck, wax built up around it and I started talking like a deaf person. My mom got concerned so she took me to some doctors and they all said I was just going through a stage... finally my mom took me in to another Dr. he looked into my ear and said there's a rock in there took his tools and dug the rock outta my ear. When he did that he noticed that I had a hole in my ear, so he sent me to an ENT The ENT put tubes in my ears, the tubes fell out, I still had the hole in my ear so the ENT did a skin graph... ear healed.
I remember having to take ear drops when i had the hole in my ear and the drops would go right into my mouth so I would fight like a crazy man, I hated those ear drops. I also remember getting sharp pains in my ear like a thousand needles would be poking inside my ear after i got the drops. I hate ear drops. To this day I hate ear drops. I'll use them, but i hate them.
I won't let anyone else but me put the drops in my ears cuz i only trust myself... if someone else does I'll cry out of fear.

As of a few months ago my scar tissue got inflamed well i didn't know that till yesterday. (cuz i thought oh this feeling will go away.) I started digging in my ear and decided it's time to get it checked out. I got prescribed ear drops... My so called "FAV" well i put the drops in my ears and it hurts my ear drum like it feels like too much pressure... and I get this super dizzy feeling like i might pass out (but i'm laying down) or vomit, and everything is spinning. I don't know what to take of it... out of all my years with ear problems I've never felt this from drops before... i told my dad he told me it's normal don't worry bout it... well I've never had it before i doubt it's normal. I dunno what to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment