My Writings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

LITTLE FATTIE

... is how i feel.
I want to feel good about myself but all i'm thinking bout is binging not good.
I'm gonna be good and avoid going on a binge because it's not worth it.
I'd just hate myself even worse than I did before.
I went to my grandpa's house and saw two chocolate bars thought of just taking one and shoving the whole thing in my mouth. I didn't I came hope blended up some frozen strawberries and water and some chocolate protein powder. I'm glad I was able to avoid the binge but I'm still fighting it... but I think this drink will help.
Sorry that my blogs have been about food lately... it's just what's been on my mind.
What is something you'd like to have me blog about?
Let me know...
Thank you
Britni

No comments:

Post a Comment