My Writings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

STRESSORS THAT CAUSE ME ANXIETY

1. School - I'm not in school right now, but whenever I think about going back to school I start to feel anxiety and I end up freaking out. I dunno if it's cuz I dont know what I want to go to school for, or fear of the unknown, or fear that I will just end up dropping out again and end up wasting money.
Another reason why I'm scared to go to school is cuz I was told to get tested for a coginitive - IQ Achievement and Adaptive test so we know when I do go back to school if I'll need any of my test done differently etc.
2. Job/work - I need money and a job where I can work full time and get benifits, yet I can't have too much stress at the job or my depression will take over and i'll end up finding a way to get fired or just flat out quit. I need to be able to go to a counslior weekly and not have that interfear with work. If I choose to go to school I'll need something to work with that, and I also want Sundays off so I can attend church.
3. Insurance - I need to my therapist she's the one that prescribes me medication, yet the insurance won't help cover for it until I reach 2grand in copay. So we pay it in full and have it count towards the copay but if i go over 12 sessions once i reach the 2grand they won't help pay cuz i went over the 12 sessions. I feel the insurance is just robbing us blind. Makes me furious. I'd call the insurance and threaten suicide and say since your not helping you'll lose me either to death or to finding some other insurance who will help me get the coverage i need so i can become a working healthy happy adult. They'll lose me as a customer one way or another.
4. Food/Weight - I feel as though I'm too fat to workout, too fat to get dressed up cuz my fat shows. I feel hopeless, I'll lose weight, then i gain it back cuz depression takes over and I end up binging, So i feel i'll never be the size/weight I want to be. And it discourages me.
5. Making decisions - I'd rather have my parents make my choices for me. I have a hard time making my own choices and hate living with the consequences. I also hate making my own appointments I'll do it but I'd rather have someone else do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment