My Writings

Saturday, June 26, 2010

ANXIETY~~~

Do you know those Pens and Lighters they are actually piratical joke pens and lighters. Cuz when you go to light the lighter it shocks you, or when you push the end of the pen down it shocks you... I get that sensation like I'm being shocked but it goes through out my entire body. And while i have that sensation it feels as though my inner body is trying to jump out of my skin... I call it the zap zappy feeling.
This is the best way I know how to describe it. It's rather frustrating. I talked with my friend and was telling her how i was feeling and she said, "Britni, that sounds a lot like what I have when I experience anxiety."
So this morning or shall I say afternoon I woke up and I was major zaps almost constant. So I still have some anti anxiety pills so I ended up taking one and my goodness i feel so much better. I woke up just wanting to go back to sleep cuz i didn't want to deal with the zaps. Now i feel like i can go about the day. I'm gonna pack around the meds in case it comes back I have something to help me stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment