My Writings

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Little Rascals

Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa.

So there is this person i know... this person has not been very kind to me, yet I let him control me/my feelings (so my counselors say) well I noticed this person is back in town and i swear to you I'm having so much anxiety that i literally feel like vomiting. my anxiety is so bad. But just thinking of how bad my anxiety is made me think of the not Alfalfa writes to Darla in The Little Rascals.

I can also dedicate the song I hate everything about you... Why do I, Love you? I care for this person so much, but at the same time I hate this person so much. well not hate the person but hate what the person has done to me. How the person causes me to have anxiety.

I need to learn to not let this person "control" me. baby steps is what i want to do.... but i need to just cut it off all at once. and say "I'M DONE!"
if only it were that easy

1 comment:

  1. I love the Little Rascals movie. So cute.

    Cutting someone out is like a band-aid. It sucks, and you feel really anxious up until the moment, then it stings for a bit, and then you wonder what you were worried about in the first place.

    ReplyDelete