My Writings

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Counseling session and my feelings bout food

I went to counseling yesterday. we talked about me getting in a routine. wake up do my chores get ready for the day, blog about feelings i had the day before or just blog about whatever i want to blog about then read 1 chapter a day in a book, then sometime during the day go workout. (i hate morning workouts I like workouts in the later part of the day.) SO, so far today I've straightened up the office and family room. Now I'm blogging, and the things i need to do left are get ready for the day, read 1 chapter, clean my room, and workout.
Before i left the session yesterday I asked her about urges (we're gonna talk about urges next week when I see her cuz we didn't have time yesterday) Urges to SI... I showed her some scares from SI.
Lately I just have no desire to eat. I dunno if part of it is cuz the other day i had pizza and while eating I started to get panciky and i had to toss out the pizza or what... but I just care less about food. I don't want to eat. I want to be thin.
well that's it for now. Hope yall have a wonderful day. Loves much'
Britni

1 comment: