My Writings

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Bracelets I made and Update

So I fasted for 5 days I did the Master Cleanse, Today i started eating again cuz I'm sick of my dad and my mom telling me that they're worrying cuz they don't think I'm getting the nutrients my body needs. I bought watermelon had half the watermelon and had the hardest time getting me to eat it. I still really want to be fasting. I know it's not good that i feel this way but it's true, honest. I wanna use laxatives cuz i don't feel the herbal laxatives are working well enough... but I don't want to be cramping from the laxatives. I bought a salad and bell peppers and salsa I'll mix that together for dinner and have that, but I might just wait till tomorrow to eat it cuz it was hard enough to eat the watermelon. I dunno.

um i dunno...


THE bracelets I made =) I enjoyed making the bead one the most. I wanna go out and buy me a jewelery kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment