My Writings

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Please share your input on how I can improve this blog. THANK YOU

I would like to make this blog more interesting yet use it to vent and have it as a place where people can relate to what I go though so that people like me do feel so alone.

I want to post my struggles, my feelings, about what I read that pertains to mental health and how I relate, and about my daily life.

I would love to have input and comments to read and if the comments are how to improve this blog I'd be more than happy to hear how I can improve.

If you have any suggestions on what I can do please leave a comment and share.

I watch Kati Morton videos and she does journal topics and I'm thinking of using this for some of the journal topic and maybe if my readers want to do journal topics with me we could help encourage each other to do them.  I'd share Kati Morton's videos of the journal topics  and type it out so if you just wanted to watch the video then do the journal topic that you can or if you just wanted to read and not watch the video you can.  or you could watch and read the journal topic.
If you don't know who Kati Morton is I'll share some of her pages with you.
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/KatiMorton/featured
Web Page
http://www.katimorton.com/

Thank you for reading and please share your input and enjoy this blog... and if you have any ideas on how I can improve please share.  Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment