My Writings

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Change Is Good

Why is change good?  
How has change been good for me?
Change has taught me that it's something I struggle with, when it's change with mental health.  But change in other areas of my life is easier to cope with.  
Change gives me the chance to learn more about me and what I can handle and what I need help with.  



Thanks! S. Lyric 
@KatiMorton #JournalTopic Just saw a great quote that got me thinking: 
'recovery is scary, but so is remaining exactly the same'.
I like this because I often think we fear change, but it can help to remember that we are unhappy with the way things are now! So maybe change can be good. Obviously we have to consider what is good for us, but not doing something because of fear of what may go wrong is not a good enough reason to stay where we are. So I challenge you, take stock of what's going on and what changes you can make to possibly make things better for you. Go get it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment