My Writings

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why do things come easier to one person but harder for another person.

My sister in the halls of her high school... Look at that jump.




My sister on the hood of her car...

My sister... Her drill Photo... Love that jump.  amazing.

My sister doing the jump like 10 feet off the ground... (actually I dunno but that's high.
My sister... I'm jealous of her... she's such a good dancer... I took dance all my life and have never been as good as she is... she has only dance for 4 years... this is her 5th year... NOT FAIR!!!!!

____________________________________

REPLIES...

Silly Girl - You must live in a small town... That sucks that it doesn't show more shows. Hope you're able to see it soon and hope  you enjoy it.

Americaneagle - I hope you enjoy the movie when you can see it.  and you're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. My sister is a better runner than me. Actually, she's better at everything athletic or physical. To get myself to run further and faster, I tell myself if she can do it, I can too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have two sisters and i have to constantly push myself to be the best,its already unfair that theyre prettier,SKINNY and smarter than me . I love dancing but my rents cant aford classes , i take it @ my highskool now i hope i can make a jump like that someday!!!!

    ReplyDelete