My Writings

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hat I made

I'm learning how to crochet. I started leaning about January give or take a month or two.  I made a afghan for my best friends baby... I forgot to get a picture of the afghan or else I'd include the pic of the afghan.  My friend loves it she said I did really good. My other friend says she's shocked I did so well on the afghan since it's the first thing made and for the fact that I'm just learning... I had a lot of help with making the afghan from my mom and grandma. <3

So after I finished the afghan I decided to crochet me a hat... I made this hat all by my self. It took me about 8 hours to do (finished it in one day(keep in mind I'm just learning how to crochet too so I'm not fast at it yet)). Everyone is telling me how much they love it and that they are shocked I did so well on it since I'm just a beginner.  I'm loving the praise I'm getting. Helps me feel good about myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment