My Writings

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you... This made my day Posie you're a sweetheart.  <3


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them.

7 Things about me:
1. I am a new years baby :-)
2. I am shy/uber quiet... you could say I have social phobia
3. I am obsessed with vampires... If they really existed I'd love to be a vampire
4. Vampire Diaries is my fav TV show
5. I enjoy documentaries
6. I love to be around children because they know how to make me smile and forget about reality
7. I've known one of my best friends since I was born... that's a long time. 
10 people I feel deserve this award are:
1.My friend Chow Babe - I miss you <3 but I'm so glad you're accomplishing your dream of becoming a lawyer.  You Rock!!!
2. Jenn - You were one of the first people I started to follow on here, and you've been very kind to me and it means a lot to me.
3. On Life - (I know your name but I'm not sure if you would want me to say since this is an open blog) You've been so kind to me.  You're button is so cute.  Congrats on the baby.
4.  A Future For Tomorrow - you give a good message in your blog.
5. Nessa - Because you're so kind
6. Moonlight Mistress at ...A Better Part Of Me - Don't know you well but you've been kind to me.
7. All Because two people fell in love at The Life of The Milners - Love you guys
8.  Kehl Times at The Kehl Family Times - love you guys
9. Medusa - great posts
10.  Jenny Alama  It's The First Day of My Life - cuz you're awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award! I've already gotten it from a few other people, too so you can see my responses on my blog!!!


    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete