My Writings

Monday, March 21, 2011

someone made a counterfeit debit card with my info on it....

I woke up this morning with a racing heart feeling shaky from the bad dream I had and to find out that someone has made a Counterfeit of my debit card and was trying to use it. The magnetic strip holds information like name, number, address, and lots of other information and if the information on the magnetic strip does not have all the info correct then it gets denied. Luckily the counterfeit card they were using didn’t have all the correct information on it, so none of the transactions went through cuz they were all denied.
Yeah I feel sick, Anxiety, Down.

2 comments:

  1. :( Feel better love! Check my blog -- a surprise for youu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something like that happened to me about a month ago. The charges went through, though and I had to dispute them and cancel my card. Lucky they were only minor charges and they were returned to my account ASAP.

    ~MLM

    ReplyDelete