My Writings

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why do we make stupid decisions

Why do we make stupid decisions?
In August I took some pills (not to die) but to stop the pain I was feeling.  I OD on benadryl and clanzapam. Clanazepam really helped with my anxiety.  Now I  am on this different pill for anxiety and it doesn't even help.  ARGH. 
I feel weak in my legs. light headed. and a tightness in my chest. and a tingling in my arms
Why did I do that? Why didn't I think of the consequences? Why didn't I reach out and ask for help?
Now I have to suffer and deal with the anxiety.  (which I end up just isolating until the anxiety goes away) So much for facing my anxiety.

1 comment:

  1. Years ago, I did something similar. Sometimes we are in so much pain that it seems like the only way out. I have asked myself the same questions. The only sane answe I hope you find meds that will help with your anxiety. If you ever need to talk, please email me at jacqueline.hough@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete