My Writings

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm really starting to wonder... am I STUPID????

Like seriously. 
I was applying for insurance and they asked if I had a job. I told them no but i do babysit.  Now they want me to fill out this thing saying how much money i earn from babysitting. And have the person I babysit for write the state a letter saying how much they pay me etc. UGH.  I hate this.  I  refuse to fill it out.  the hell with insurance.

I went and got a new drivers license cuz mine expired.  well on the back it asked if I had any depression or anxiety... so I marked it now i have to go in to the dr. and have her fill it out that I'm still ok to drive. I'M PISSED OFF hell why should i be honest anymore. 

I answer honestly and it just comes back to bite  me in the rear.

No comments:

Post a Comment