My Writings

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What is new???

What is new???
I took a 3 day test to help me figure out what my interest are for a career, and what kind of field for me to go into with the skills I have. and the best way for me to learn.  I reviewed the information and I've decided I want to be a Nutritionist.  I've got an appointment set for the 16 with my career counselor and hopefully I can get signed up for school.  I wanna be able to be going to school this up coming semester.
I'm still babysitting the little wonderful kiddos.  They know how to make me smile. They kiddos i watch live next door to me and one day I walked out and saw the little girl i watch and I said hi to her and she got all excited to see me she jumped up and down and was saying hi to me, then her dad walked out and she yells at her dad with excitement, "DAD THERE'S BRITNI"  Makes me smile to know they love me like they do.
We named the puppy, her name is Onna.  She's such a sweetie. She's really helped a lot with my depression and my anxiety.  I got a Dr's note saying that she's my therapy dog and I can bring her anywhere i go.   =) She's so small still... everyone sees her and thinks she's just a baby/which she is... but she's almost full grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment