My Writings

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HELP ME!!!

I'm gonna look into Over Eating Annynomus my eating habits have gotten horrible. I eat, eat to the point I'm full, keep eating to the point my stomach feels like it'll explode and I keep eating. My dad gives me this look like eating that is not gonna help you get to your goal. YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT???? That look he gives me causes me to feel ashamed so then I go to eating in seceret/closet eating. I'm so ashamed of what my body looks like. It makes me sick. Yet I have no control I would guess food to me is like alcohol to an alcoholic. It's all I think about. Even when I'm eating I think about my next meal. I don't want to live my life around food. It's depressing.
The other day I went shopping and I overheard this boy talking to his mom (I don't know these people) The kid was telling his mom to buy a smaller size of clothing cuz that'll give her motivation to lose her extra weight. I wanted to go scream at that kid. Tell him sometimes it's out of our control, it's like an addiction. I was so furious. It didn't help any that all the clothing I tried on didn't fit me. I wanted to eat to help me feel better but I know eating won't make things better it'll make things worse.
I feel traped with food. We need to eat to survive yet I'm not doing so to survive I'm doing so for comfort.
HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment