My Writings

Monday, December 27, 2010

Tears were brought to my eyes

On Christmas eve my dad's side of the family came over. We played games (Curses), Talked, ate dinner, opened presents, and enjoyed the evening together. When we were saying good bye to eachother we walked outside and we found this huge gift bag on the porch with an evenlope that said Britni on it. I opened the card up and it said Merry Christmas You are loved. I have no idea who sent me this gift it's a beautiful blanket. I'd post a pic but I'm not on my computer so I'm unable to share the picture of the blanket i got. This blanket means so much for me. I've had a rough year with my depression and just knowing that others love me so touched me. I wanna go thank the person or people who gave me this blanket and let them know it means the world to me.
I'm realizing this Christmas season that the little thoughts of kindness can just brighten someones day. So if you know someone who is struggling give them a hug send them a card let them know that you love them. Not only will it brighten their day you'll feel a sense of peace too.
Hope this Christmas season is wonderful to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good Christmas! It's nice to have guardian angel looking over you!

    ReplyDelete