My Writings

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm Not CURED... HELP!!!!

Have anyone of you been in a treatment center for ED's or Depression or some sort of treatment center? 
I went into UNI (Hospital Psych Ward) for a week.  It was nice I was not being tempted to hurt myself in anyway, I wasn't being reminded of this Jerk I know everytime i walked outside. (hell i couldn't really go outside in the first place.) I actually felt quite better there, than I do at home.   They made me promise that I wouldn't purge, cut, or take pills that would make me be numb.   I feel like i have to be cured.  I'm not cured though.  I still have thoughts of purging, cutting, and I'm taking pills to be numb... cuz I can't stand the pain, hurt, i'm feeling inside of me.  I'm ashamed to ask for help because I feel like I'll be letting my parents money go to waste cuz I'm not cured of this HELL.  I dunno what to do... I'm asking for help advice on what you would do if you were in my shoes?  I don't wanna live life like this. 

3 comments:

  1. Honey </3 I tell you honestly, ASK FOR HELP. Tell someone, anyone - your parents would rather spend money to help you get better than have you like this. Just because you spent some time in UNI doesn't guarantee a cure, and the doctors know this - they can help you. Please, for me, get help. My heart is breaking for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs*

    Find someone you can talk to outside. Did they give you any follow-on therapy? If not get a hold of someone who can help you through on the outside of the ward. I'm currently talking to a lovely lady through my Doctor's office now who is helping me with my deression. We're putting to together a WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and she is helping me get thing in perspective. It's taken fucking YEARS of nagging at the medical profession to get that much help though >.< (Coz I don't look sick, so I can't be *eyeroll*)

    Living like this SUCKS ARSE and you don't have to put up with it. Don't quit asking and for help until you get it. Go into 2-year-old mode, but replace 'WHY?' With 'HELP ME NAO BITCHEZ'

    Trust me, not getting the help you still need will be a BIGGER waste of money, coz all the good work that you've done so far can erode without someone helping you fill the sandbags and build the wall.

    Let me know how things go, ok? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not here with answers. If anything I am here with your same questions and more, however, not for myself. My niece just came back into my life after a long time. In the time that separated us, she endured sexual abuse, emotional neglect, isolation, and a whole lot of pain. She attempted suicide shortly after coming to stay here. She is bulimic, a cutter, and has been inpatient 3 times and attempted suicide 4 more times since the first. She is currently visiting her sister and preoccupying her mind with an ex. I am hoping to learn as much as I can, as fast as I can, so that I may possibly offer her a ray of hope, that she can use to light the way for herself and begin to save her own life.

    I have been looking for blogs for her so that she can begin to see that she is not alone. You are not alone either. I hope you will reach out and try to save your own life too. You are incredibly brave for sharing your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete