My Writings

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HOW DO I LET THIS ALL OUT????

All i think about is him. I just want him to email me. I know i shouldn't want that but i do. I want closer... I want him to tell me he's sorry or to step up and be a real friend not a damn user. I HATE HIM yet I LOVE HIM!!!! UGH
FOOD FOOD FOOD why don't i have any control All i do is binge binge binge. Why can't i stop?  I can do well then 4pm hits and I start eating everything in site. I hate my body I hate me. I hate my legs. I hate my arms and i my core i hate my fat bum i hate me.
I have no social life.
Everyone tells me I"m beautiful if i'm so damn beautiful then why have I never been on a date? why don't guys talk to me?  why am i so unattractive to them?
I feel worthless.

1 comment:

  1. Britni, love. I know exactly how you feel, sadly :( It sucks. Worst feeling in the world. But trust me, this is coming from someone who has COMPLETELY felt the same way, it gets better. "All I think about is him" was me a year ago, and now I have an amazing wonderful boyfriend. "Why don't i have any control" you CAN have control, mind over matter! You can do it; I know it!
    You are beautiful. You are so beautiful that all the boys are just intimidated by your awesomeness.
    You are NOT worth it. I love you.
    God bless <3
    Posie, http://ashes-and-ashes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete