My Writings

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

what i hate... what i like...

Hates it when ya wake up at 5:30 and can't go back to sleep and you're not ready to get up for the day. UGH... Oh well. Oh and I also don't like it when you don't wanna get up when you just wanna sleep in bed all day long. Why do we suffer with depression? What's the point of it? I also don't like when one scale says you weigh one weight and the other says a different weight... What is my real weight???? So enough about what i don't like...

What do i like?
I like the smell of rain, the sound of thunder, those happy moments even if they last for a few seconds, getting a good nights rest, friends, family, losing weight.

What do you Like?

1 comment:

  1. I like friends, peaches, good movies, good cries, swimming, laughing, sleeping, dressing stylish, pretending I know how to cook, reading, and yoga. Oh. And YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete