My Writings

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

GOOD BYE

I'm crying as i write this.
I've been lied to too many times. I asked him to be dead honest with me. "are you and that chick dating?" his reply is "No, I'm using the bitch for her money." I'd ask him that over and over and over again and He always gave me the same answer. He'd call me non stop to the point I finally changed my number. I'm not believed by his mom that he would call me. I feel horrible I just want this pain to end but i dunno how to end it.
Come to find out Him and His Bitch are dating and in every way Married "except for it being official" I wouldn't not be so damn hurt if he would just have told me the damn truth, in the beginning, cuz the truth always comes out in the end. If he's Using her, makes me wonder what he'd want to use me for? I told him I wouldn't be doing anything i don't want to do. (cuz it makes me feel too guilty) But every time he called me I had that gut feeling that he wanted more than just to talk. I wouldn't bring it up and I've asked him to not bring it up so he didn't. but why LIE TO ME???????? I'M SO DONE!!! GOOD BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment