My Writings

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

vaping & Attention

September 5th 
Couldn't sleep so I fell asleep around 3:30 A.M 
I got woken up around 4 A.M. with pounding at my door. I seriously thought WTF cops? I open my door and my neighbor is at my door in a painic and scared screaming call 911, not making any sense. She saw my phone in my hand took it. When another neighbor☆ showed up and saw my confusion... so she distracted our neighbor and i took back my phone... closed my door and locked it... in too much shock i forgot to offer to help. 
I think my neighbor could be in a manic beer induced and something else possibly mental breakdown.
then I couldn't sleep and frustrated because I was having my groceries delivered between 8:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M.

My body has been in so much pain. Hurts to walk. Throbbing in my back. Gabapentin and Cyclobenzaprine are not helping much with the pain, so I've been using my vape. The OTC pain relievers are not helping much either.

Question... do I like the attention i get when "sick" because it's the comfort I crave... do I try to hold off getting help... do I crave that attention... did I need more attention because of the anxiety... and feeling like i only received that attention when "sick"

No comments:

Post a Comment