My Writings

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nutrition Assistant class is passed with not sure the grade but I know I passed the class.  Now for one 6hour clinical, then I get my certificate.  I'm so proud of myself.
I've been struggling with binging a lot... since August.  In August my medication got switched to Prozac I didn't put the two together (that Prozac was doing something to me causing me to lose control with my binges). So I went into the Dr.s two weeks (not for binging but that came up) ago and he took me off Prozac and put me on Trazodone Extended-Release (Oleptro)since I've been on the Oleptro my depression feels like it's improved.  It could be cuz of the school or cuz of the new medicine (altho I think it takes longer with medicine to know if it's working bout a month) or maybe the two combined.  
I haven't been babysitting since I started school but since I'm finished (well except for the clinical) I'll go back to babysitting.  I miss those kiddos I'm excited to see them.  I love em a lot.  
I've fallen in love with the song by Rise Against - Help Is On The Way... and Innerpartysystem - American Trash.
Who has seen the Superbowl's Darth Vader commercial? If you have not youtube it... It's so dang cute... and the snickers commercial with Roseanne.  
Alright Hope you are all having a good time.
<3 Me


 

2 comments: