My Writings

Monday, June 29, 2015

Finish the sentence:

Finish the sentence:
Today I feel…Depressed and hopeless
I’m so happy I have… My dog
I fear… Being alone
I feel challenged by…LIFE
A wonderful thing that happened today… The day is just beginning
If I had the courage, I would…not be shy
Oftentimes I wonder…what is the point
My mother …is amazing
I showed a lot of strength when… I didn't give up
Sometimes I imagine…I can fly
I’m embarrassed that…why would I tell you?
My greatest achievement in life is… Graduating high school. (2003)

Finish the sentence:
Today I feel…
I’m so happy I have…
I fear…
I feel challenged by…
A wonderful thing that happened today…
If I had the courage, I would…
Oftentimes I wonder…
My mother …
I showed a lot of strength when…
Sometimes I imagine…
I’m embarrassed that…
My greatest achievement in life is…

No comments:

Post a Comment