My Writings

Friday, February 8, 2013

Hope you enjoy some of my fav quotes as much as i do. ENJOY!!!




I don't know why but I just really love love love this quote.


I really like this quote too. Think about it for a moment.


Don't let the past take up more room than it deserves. Learn from it work through it. and Do what you can to keep moving forward.

Keep this in mind... and find people who will treat you well, because you are WORTH IT!

 You are strong... Look at what you've conquered so far.
  

A while ago my family went on a cruise and my dad left his wallet on the cruise ship... we didn't know how were going to get back to the ship because we didn't realize he left his wallet til after we had taken the cab to our destination. So i was freaking out. crying... I made everyone miserable. My dad kept saying Britni don't worry... everything will be ok. Long story short.... we made it back on the cruise ship and everything worked out. I try to remember that experience when I fear things are spinning out of control. Just have faith. things will work out. Maybe not how you planned but things will work out.


A HAPPY HEART IS A THANKFUL HEART
- Veggie Tales



I've learned that... and I do wish that I could have truly listened and understood their advice... but I didn't. at least i learned and i'm in a better place now.








































No comments:

Post a Comment