My Writings

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm jealous...

Yup you read it right I'm jealous, of my friends and people I know who are around my same age who are traveling all the time. I had some friends go to England this past year, out of those friends that went one of them is going to go to spain later this year. I'm jealous. I don't earn enough money, and I'm such a spender that I can't even afford to travel. So how can i fix that? STOP SPENDING MONEY AND SAVE and two get an education so I can get a better paying job and then I'll be able to go on more road trips and vacations. Luckily where I work now is a traing facility and they help train us and get the skills/education needed to obtain a better paying job for the future. I love where I work, I would reccomend it to anyone who is struggling with getting a job and not knowing what to do.
I started school Monday. I'm so not use to it. I'm so exhausted. I'm sleeping better but I still struggle with the quality of sleep i get. not good so I'm still tired. At least i'm sleeping better though. I'm at school in on a computer right now, wiating for my ride, she has one more class which is an hour long. So I figured I'd kill time by updating my blog.
Hope all is well.

Britni Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment