My Writings

Friday, December 9, 2011

My little Buddy is one of the best kids I know.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" little Joe asked as I was looking for a jacket to wear.
"No," I replied, "would a guy like me?"
"Yeah," he said enthusiastically, "Boys like girls."

=)

So I went in my room the other day and got dressed and came walking out of my room and little joe sees me and say "WOW, YOU'RE LOOKING GOOD!!!"
My goodness this kid is so sweet. I love how he makes me feel better about myself.  He's only 4 years old too. Just love this kid.


_____________________REPLIES__________________

BrazilianSpice -  Thank you for the advice on my last post. Going for a run would be a good idea. thank you.
and thank you for reminding me that God loves me and is here for me. =) you're a sweetie.

Thin or not - Thanks for sharing that quote with me... "when it's hardest to pray, pray the hardest" I like that. Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment