My Writings

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day Three

Sunday 4-17-2011
267.6
gained .6 pounds I'm not too please about that, but it happens.
Today is the day I start counting calories, 500 calories are allowed a day.
I am going to be taking my phentermine pills on days where I know I'll be tempted to eat more.  I'm also taking accai (SP) trim a diet pill, and an herbal water pill, and I'm also taking fiber pills. I'm going to be drinking special K "water". I bought some Slim Fast, I'm going to drink half for breakfast and half for lunch but water it down so it's not so thick/sweet. Then for dinner, it's going to depend on what my family is having and if it'll cause me to go over the calorie limit or not. 
On the HCG diet it recommends going for an hour walk a day, so today I'm going to take Onna for a good long walk.  She'll enjoy that.
I am feeling good. I have energy. I'm not hungry at all.
So far so good except for the .6 gain...
We'll see what tomorrow has in store for me. 

1 comment:

  1. hi! i have a friend on that diet and she has done very well so good luck to you :)new at this whole blog thing but i do know that accountability helps me so if you need a voice i am here.

    ReplyDelete